Once you've uploaded a file to a project on Lingpad, you can easily track its status.
Translation file progress
1. Enter your project and select Languages from the left menu.
2. Click on the target language for which you would like to track the file status.
3. You will find a list of uploaded files for the target language selected. Refer to the progress bar on the right.
4. Hover over the bar and you can see the total number of words in that file and how many of them have been translated.
When you open a file in the Editor, you'll be able to see the translation status of each string of text.
To open a file in the Editor,
1. Click the target language for which you wish to track the translation status.
3. Now, click the file name. It'll open in the Editor in another tab.
You'll see the following translation statuses:
1. Translate - when the translation for a string is yet to be added
2. Translated - when the translation for a string has been added by the translator
3. Approved - when the translation has been checked and approved by the manager or Admin
Project references are supporting documents that you can upload to Lingpad to help us create translations that match your specific requirements. They may be any of the following: Translation memory: A repository of previously translated terms or ...
Utilizing translation memory in the Editor
When you open a file in the Editor, you'll be able to see suggestions in the third column in the form of translation memory (TM) matches. When you translate a text in the Editor, your TM works in the background by flagging matching or similar ...
Projects are a great way of grouping all relevant content and users in one place. To start using Lingpad, you must create projects within spaces. Creating a project To create a new project, choose which space you wish to create a project in and click ...
Managing translation memory (from Projects)
You can upload, delete, and share access to translation memories (TMs) from Projects. Creating and adding translation memory 1. Go to your project and navigate to Translation Memory from the left panel. 2. Click Add TM and proceed to either create a ...
Supported file types for translation
The list below contains the file types we support for translation. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your preferred file type is not on the list. Mobile .plist .strings .xliff .resx .stringsdict .xml Applications .csv .rc .xliff .json ...