Ready to become a part of the Lingpad fan club? The Lingpad team welcomes you to experience how effortless localization can be.
Click this link to start creating your Lingpad account.
1. Enter the required details and click Sign Up.
2. You'll get a message on your screen prompting you to check your email.
3. Click Log In. Enter your email address and the password you've received in your inbox. Click Log In again.
Sign up with Google
If you're logged into your Google account, you can click Sign up with Google.
1. Enter your Gmail address and password. Click Sign Up.
2. Bravo! You can now set up your account details.
Click this link
to log in. Enter the required details and click Log In
If you don't remember your password, just click Forgot password?
1. Enter your email address and click Send Instructions.
2. Follow the instructions you receive in your inbox. In case you didn't receive an email from Lingpad, click Resend Instructions.
3. Click Access My Account and you'll be redirected to a screen to your new password.
Projects are a great way of grouping all relevant content and users in one place. To start using Lingpad, you must create projects within spaces. Creating a project To create a new project, choose which space you wish to create a project in and click ...
Creating and managing spaces
When you log into Lingpad, you will be asked which organization you would like to enter. If it is your first time logging in, you will only be able to enter the organization or company that you mentioned in the sign-up form. This will lead you to the ...
Create, view, edit and delete Glossaries
Create, edit, and manage all the project terms with comprehensive glossaries. The fundamental goal of terminology management is to translate specialized terms that are frequently used - properly, consistently and effectively. Create Glossary To ...
An organization can be a company or someone who runs the show. Organizations help you gather all relevant departments, teams, members and their projects under one umbrella. Creating an organization Follow these steps to add an organization. 1. Click ...
Integrate Lingpad with Zendesk
On Lingpad 1. Create an account on Lingpad or Log In if you already have one. 2. View/add new Space --> View/add new Project. 3. Select Integration and fill in the pre-requisite information including your Zendesk subdomain. Click Connect. 4. A pop-up ...