Only admins can manage the billing details of an organization.
Billing details are essential for invoices for when you use Lingpad or place any translation orders through it.
To manage your billing details,
1. Click the display picture at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Choose which organization you wish to set the billing details for. Then, click the corresponding settings icon.
3. Navigate to Billing from the left panel.
4. Fill in all the required details.
1. Once saved, you cannot change the preferred currency.
2. All your invoices will be sent to the email address you add to your billing details.
3. Depending on your selection of country, an additional field may appear in the form for tax treatment.
Please reach out to our team at email@example.com
for any questions or concerns you may have regarding your billing options.
Managing your personal details
Lingpad enables you to customize your profile and add some personal details to help you collaborate with your team. Profile 1. Click on the display picture on the top right of your screen. 2. Click My Account. 3. Enter your details and click Save ...
Creating a Lingpad account
Ready to become a part of the Lingpad fan club? The Lingpad team welcomes you to experience how effortless localization can be. Sign up Click this link to start creating your Lingpad account. 1. Enter the required details and click Sign Up. 2. You'll ...
Managing files in the Cabinet
Managing files in the Cabinet The Cabinet is your go-to place for accessing all files that are a part of your project. To access files in the Cabinet, choose a space and a project within that space. View File-Type Project. Now, navigate to Cabinet ...
Creating and managing spaces
When you log into Lingpad, you will be asked which organization you would like to enter. If it is your first time logging in, you will only be able to enter the organization or company that you mentioned in the sign-up form. This will lead you to the ...
Managing payment methods
At Lingpad, we accept all card payments for placing orders with Lingpad. Adding cards To add a card, 1. Click the display picture at the top right corner of your screen. 2. Choose an organization and click the corresponding settings icon. 3. Navigate ...